Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes






My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing.



I could have sexual chemistry with vinegar.


I thought it was my job to give all the boys their first kiss.



I'm all about supporting anyone whose art is also the way they make their living.



You have to be the best of whatever you are, but successful, cool actresses come in all shapes and sizes.



I don't put weight on fame, and having people around me just because I am famous makes me feel really bad about myself.

But I don't feel the need to be famous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes