Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 




I have no friends and I never leave my house.


I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting.


I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard.


I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon.


I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation.


I've done one movie. And it's not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes. I mean, I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep.


I could see myself in a relationship with a girl; Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing.
I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously.

I've never been a big believer in formal education.


When I was 14, I thought I was the coolest kid in school because I told everyone the jokes in FHM.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes