Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie


If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.


When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.


If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.


I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.


When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.


If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.


Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.


I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause.


There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.


I always play women I would date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes