Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz 




I would kiss a frog even if there were no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs. I'd lick him.


Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.


What we women need to do, instead of worrying about what we don't have, is just love what we do have.


French fries. I love them. Some people are chocolate and sweets people. I love French fries. That and caviar.


I grew up with a lot of boys. I probably have a lot of testosterone for a woman.


I have to remind my dad, 'Journalists - no matter how many cigars they smoke with you - are not your friends, so don't talk to them.'


I'm a pretty girl who's a model who doesn't suck as an actress.


Grease is the only cure for a hangover.


Growing up, I was the plain one. I had no style. I was the tough kid with the comb in the back pocket and the feathered hair.


If you really want to torture me, sit me in a room strapped to a chair and put Mariah Carey's records on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes