Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Kathrine Heigl

Katherine Heighl 





I'm terrible with patience.


Adoption has been a part of my life and a part of my family, so it was how I wanted to start. It felt natural and right to me.


As women, we have more of a tendency to be people-pleasers, and I know a lot of women who are not vocal about what makes them happy.


I'm too lazy and I like food and I like my free time too much to spend it working out!


My good friends are Mormon, some of the best people I know.


I still love the theology of the Mormon religion and think it is a wonderful way to grow up.


Marriage is actually really terrifying. It doesn't work for many people.


I do like change. That's the one thing exciting about me.


I'm really proud of myself because I've pared my beauty regimen down to a cream blush and berry-tinted lip balm, which has saved me so much time.
My mother is a great source of advice and wisdom and consolation for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes