Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Kathrine Heigl

Katherine Heighl 





I'm terrible with patience.


Adoption has been a part of my life and a part of my family, so it was how I wanted to start. It felt natural and right to me.


As women, we have more of a tendency to be people-pleasers, and I know a lot of women who are not vocal about what makes them happy.


I'm too lazy and I like food and I like my free time too much to spend it working out!


My good friends are Mormon, some of the best people I know.


I still love the theology of the Mormon religion and think it is a wonderful way to grow up.


Marriage is actually really terrifying. It doesn't work for many people.


I do like change. That's the one thing exciting about me.


I'm really proud of myself because I've pared my beauty regimen down to a cream blush and berry-tinted lip balm, which has saved me so much time.
My mother is a great source of advice and wisdom and consolation for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes