Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Katy Perry

Katy Perry




I fall in love every time. And I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard.


My personality is up and down, sassy and cheeky.



I've lived such a great, fantastic life already, but there's still so much more.



I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning.



If people want a role model, they can have Miley Cyrus!



I've done a lot of bad things. Use your imagination.



I was a hop-around. I hung out with the rockabilly crew, the guys who were trying to be rappers, the funny kids.



I come from a very non-accepting family, but I'm very accepting.



I have always been the kid who’s asked ’Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith. But I was always like ’why?’
 
It was so draining. Going to parties to rub elbows with so-and-so and act like it's no big deal, when really all I was doing was hoping I'd have the success they had.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes