Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Katy Perry

Katy Perry




I fall in love every time. And I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard.


My personality is up and down, sassy and cheeky.



I've lived such a great, fantastic life already, but there's still so much more.



I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning.



If people want a role model, they can have Miley Cyrus!



I've done a lot of bad things. Use your imagination.



I was a hop-around. I hung out with the rockabilly crew, the guys who were trying to be rappers, the funny kids.



I come from a very non-accepting family, but I'm very accepting.



I have always been the kid who’s asked ’Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith. But I was always like ’why?’
 
It was so draining. Going to parties to rub elbows with so-and-so and act like it's no big deal, when really all I was doing was hoping I'd have the success they had.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes