Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Charlize Theron Quotes

Charlize Theron 



Marriage equality is about more than just marriage. It's about something greater. It's about acceptance.


My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence.


I can only hope to be 10 percent of the mom mine was to me. She encouraged me to be confident and enjoy life. That's what I want for my son.


You know, I don't think any mother aims to be a single mom. I didn't wish for that, but it happened.


I think today women are very scared to celebrate themselves, because then they just get labeled.


Something I learned very early on in my career is that there are a lot of things that you do not have any power over.


I grew up on Bette Davis movies, and Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn Monroe.


When they watch a movie and they know that you're in a relationship, you just kind of watch that constantly.


I'm always open to a relationship, but I'm not putting those feelers out there now.


So far I'm not surprised by anything about being a mom. It's all pretty great - but that's what I expected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes