Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Justin Timberlake Quotes

Justin Timberlake




The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.



My teenage years were exactly what they were supposed to be. Everybody has their own path. It's laid out for you. It's just up to you to walk it.



Gossip is called gossip because it's not always the truth.



Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love.



I'm very thankful to be doing what I'm doing. I feel very blessed.



The worst thing about being famous is the invasion of your privacy.



Teen pop will never die as long as there are teens and popular music. It just takes a different head.



I would never do anything just for spite.


The best part about being with a group is that you don't have to do everything alone. You're with your friends.



I have 20,000 girlfriends, all around the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes