Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Lil Wayne Quotes

Lil Wayne 




Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future.




I like people that enjoy life, 'cause I do the same.




The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.




I'm an addict, I'm addicted to success. Thankfully, there's no rehab for success.




I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album.




I know it's an experience that I need to have if God's putting me through it.




I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.



Jail didn't make me find God, He's always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls.



Hate is only a form love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically.

I believe in God and his son, Jesus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes