Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis


You can't undo the past... but you can certainly not repeat it.


Too many children in foster care are falling through cracks. Be a hero, take the time learn about adoption today.


My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.


On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars.


I like having the dough to come and go as I please.


I've always had confidence. Before I was famous, that confidence got me into trouble. After I got famous, it just got me into more trouble.


Hair loss is God's way of telling me I'm human.


I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.


If you catch him, just give me four seconds with Saddam Hussein.Everybody, no matter how old you are, is around 24, 25 in their heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes