Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Denzel Washington

Denzel Washignton


You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.


I'd be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I'd been given. I'd be more frightened by procrastination and laziness.


If you don't trust the pilot, don't go.


My mother used to tell me man gives the award, God gives the reward. I don't need another plaque.


I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.


I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith.


Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life.


If you have an enemy, then learn and know your enemy, don't just be mad at him or her.


If I am a cup maker, I'm interested in making the best cup I possibly can. My effort goes into that cup, not what people think about it.
 
My mother never gave up one me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes