Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson 



Beer, it's the best damn drink in the world.


With my sunglasses on, I'm Jack Nicholson. Without them, I'm fat and 60.


The minute that you're not learning I believe you're dead.


There's only two people in your life you should lie to... the police and your girlfriend.


Well, a girlfriend once told me never to fight with anybody you don't love.


I don't want people to know what I'm actually like. It's not good for an actor.


What's beautiful is all that counts, pal. That's ALL that counts.


Well, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I haven't been a rogue most of my life.


In this industry, there are only two ways up the ladder. Rung by rung or claw your way to the top. It's sure been tough on my nails.


Just let the wardrobe do the acting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes