Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Kesha

Kesha






I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back.


You have to have a sense of humor about life to get through it.



There is no correlation between happiness and amounts of money.



I'm not saying I look cool, but every single time I go onstage, it is a fail if I don't feel like I'm going to pass out at least twice.


I love it when people send me body parts.


I hope to bring much more attention to important issues and change for issues and practices that are harming animals.



I'm really fun. I'm ridiculously fun. I hope I'm infectiously fun.



I plan on making a lot more records, and hopefully one of them will be Grammy worthy.



Society has taught us to suppress certain things and not do certain things.



I love country music, blues, and punk, and one day I might make those kinds of records.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes