Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman



I don't want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.


Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen - that stillness becomes a radiance.


The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.


People need to start to think about the messages that they send in the movies.


But I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it.


I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man.


As you grow in this business, you learn how to do more with less.


When I was a teenager, I began to settle into school because I'd discovered the extracurricular activities that interested me: music and theater.


You're going to relegate my history to a month.


There's no mystery to it. Nothing more complicated than learning lines and putting on a costume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes