Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Robert De Niro Quotes

Robert De Niro


You learned the two greatest thing in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.


You'll have time to rest when you're dead.


The talent is in the choices.


It's important not to indicate. People don't try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.


One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price.


There's nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself.


There is a certain combination of anarchy and discipline in the way I work.


I don't like to watch my own movies - I fall asleep in my own movies.


I think Hollywood has a class system. The actors are like the inmates, but the truth is they're running the asylum.


I've never been one of those actors who has touted myself as a fascinating human being. I had to decide early on whether I was to be an actor or a personality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes