Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Britney Spears Quotes

Britney Spears





I don't like defining myself. I just am.



With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt... because love is an amazing feeling.



I know not everyone will like me, but this is who I am so if you don't like it, tough!



Every night, I have to read a book, so that my mind will stop thinking about things that I stress about.



I would like to be called an inspiration to people, not a role model - because I make mistakes like everybody else. When I'm offstage, I'm just like everybody else.



I want to be an artist that everyone can relate to, that's young, happy and fun.



I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt.



Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty.



Onstage I'm the happiest person in the world.



The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes