Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Britney Spears Quotes

Britney Spears





I don't like defining myself. I just am.



With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt... because love is an amazing feeling.



I know not everyone will like me, but this is who I am so if you don't like it, tough!



Every night, I have to read a book, so that my mind will stop thinking about things that I stress about.



I would like to be called an inspiration to people, not a role model - because I make mistakes like everybody else. When I'm offstage, I'm just like everybody else.



I want to be an artist that everyone can relate to, that's young, happy and fun.



I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt.



Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty.



Onstage I'm the happiest person in the world.



The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes