Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Bets Quotes By Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone


I believe there's an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.



I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.


Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.


When I was in junior high school, the teachers voted me the student most likely to end up in the electric chair.


Like I said, I’ve got too much respect for women to marry them, but that doesn’t mean you can’t support them emotionally and financially.


Playing polo is like trying to play golf during an earthquake.


I have great expectations for the future, because the past was highly overrated.


Suddenly I've got an overwhelming desire to surround myself with the aura of classical and Romantic art.


I tend to think of action movies as exuberant morality plays in which good triumphs over evil.


I respect a woman too much to marry her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes