Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Motivational Quotes By Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus






If you believe in yourself anything is possible.



Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!


I don't want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.



Music is what I breathe, what I love to do. It keeps me alive.



I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad's not overly protective, but he's a dad no matter what.



I have four shelves covered with journals that I've written. Dad and I are writing songs together. I've probably written 100 songs.



My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.



The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love you no matter what.



My dad says I could sing before I could talk, if that's possible. I was always humming and things like that.



I think my dad is a lot cooler than other dads. He still acts like he's still 17.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes