Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Bets Quotes By Matt Damon

Matt Damon






If your movies don't perform, they just stop calling you.


Success is not something I've wrapped my brain around. If people go to those movies, then yes, that's true, big-time success. If not, it's much ado about nothing.


I'd love to be a dad. I hope I'd be great at it. That's every man's fear, yet his most important job.




I never wanted to do the same kind of movies over and over anyway, so my theory on it all is I'm just gonna try and dodge the label and keep doing what I am doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes