Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Best Quotes By Antonio Banderas

Antonio Banderas 





It was an honor and privilege to arrive to this country 16 years ago with almost no money in my pocket. A lot has happened since then.


There are some movies that I would like to forget, for the rest of my life. But even those movies teach me things.


We are now integrated into American society and I don't like the word fashionable, because fashionable means that it's going to pass. It's not like that anymore.



I love the diversity of America. I love the plain, normal sense of humor Americans have. It is not wicked, like in some countries. And I also love how new America is.


I don't want anything I don't deserve, [but] if they offer me more money, I'm not stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes