Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Best Quotes By Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe


People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused.


I like villains because there's something so attractive about a committed person - they have a plan, an ideology, no matter how twisted. They're motivated.


There's nothing like sitting back and talking to your cows.


The important thing to me is that I'm not driven by people's praise and I'm not slowed down by people's criticism. I'm just trying to work at the highest level I can.


I'm destined to be attracted to those I cannot defeat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes