Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Best Quotes By Al Pacino

Al Pacino

It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart.


Vanity is my favourite sin.


My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing.


My first language was shy. It's only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness.


The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful - my personal life suffers.

I don't need bodyguards. I'm from the South Bronx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes