Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Best Quotes By George Clooney

George Clonney 



The only failure is not to try.


I don't like to share my personal life... it wouldn't be personal if I shared it.


I was in a bar and I said to a friend, ’You know, we’ve become those 40-year-old guys we used to look at and say, ’Isn’t it sad?’



It's incredibly unfair. You don't see a lot of 60-year-old women with 20-year-old men onscreen.


I grew up in the world of bad television, on my dad's sets and then as a young schmuck on dating shows and so on.


I was watching 'Up In The Air' and I thought, 'Jesus, who's the old gray-haired guy?' And it was me. I never wear makeup for movies and now it's starting to show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes