Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Beautiful Quotes By Scarlett Johnsson

Scarlett Johnsson 




I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don't want to be an old hag. There's no fun in that.


I hope they make a video game of me. At least I wouldn't have any cellulite then.


I don't go to McDonald's anymore. After I saw Super Size Me... no way!


One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy.


I just adored working with Woody. He was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I'd do it a million times over.


It's a required part of your film history to know who Woody is. His movies are so wonderful, and not just funny but so insightful about human behavior.


I am very independent. I can look after myself but I still need a lot of love and care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes