Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Beautiful Sandra Bullock Quotes

Sandra Bullock 





I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.


Everyone told me to pass on Speed because it was a ’bus movie.’



Does age matter? Time doesn't matter.


I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl.


I can install toilets. I know all about the wax ring. I can tile floors. I'm learning how to do basic wiring.



Don't corral me, and I'll always come home. Just let me go out and play during the day.


I was a brownie for a day. My mom made me stop. She didn't want me to conform.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes