Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Beautiful Sandra Bullock Quotes

Sandra Bullock 





I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.


Everyone told me to pass on Speed because it was a ’bus movie.’



Does age matter? Time doesn't matter.


I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl.


I can install toilets. I know all about the wax ring. I can tile floors. I'm learning how to do basic wiring.



Don't corral me, and I'll always come home. Just let me go out and play during the day.


I was a brownie for a day. My mom made me stop. She didn't want me to conform.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes