Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Keira Knightley Quotes

Keira Knightley





It's all about perfection, isn't it?


I think every girl is looking for her Mr. Darcy.


It's not everyday you get to do a pirate movie, you might as well go for it.


I'm doing a film now with a lot of guys as well, so at the end of that I will be growing a beard.


I don't think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don't think you can fake it.


When I was about 5 I think, I desperately wanted to be a pirate and have the hat and everything.


I tried college for three months but I was desperately unhappy. I just wanted to perform. I was getting straight As but I had no friends and cried every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes