Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Motivational Quotes By Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt


Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.


I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said 'We saw your movie.' 'Which one?' I said. He shouted 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?


I'd like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right.


I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what's more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.


Being married means I can break wind and eat ice cream in bed.


Heartthrobs are a dime a dozen


I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It's the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes