Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Motivational Quotes By Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt


Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.


I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said 'We saw your movie.' 'Which one?' I said. He shouted 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?


I'd like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right.


I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what's more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.


Being married means I can break wind and eat ice cream in bed.


Heartthrobs are a dime a dozen


I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It's the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes