Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Quotes By Rihanna

Rihanna




My mother would kill me if I posed nude! My mother raised me with certain standards.


I want to give people a taste of the Caribbean, and show them the fun side of me.



I'd love to date somebody cool, fun, funny.



I am a child but I have to think and act like a woman, this business forces you to.



People think, because we're young, we aren't complex, but that's not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.



Dancing was always part of my culture growing up in Barbados. When I shot my 1st video I worked really hard with my choreographer to perfect the routines.



I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I can't wait to do more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes