Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Carrie Fisher

Carrie Fisher Quotes 






Instant gratification takes too long.



Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.



I was street smart, but unfortunately the street was Rodeo Drive.



You can't find any true closeness in Hollywood, because everybody does the fake closeness so well.



As you get older, the pickings get slimmer, but the people don't.



There is no point at which you can say, “Well, I’m successful now. I might as well take a nap.”



I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing.



I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another, it's about the Christian ethic, it's about kindness.



I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art.



I am a spy in the house of me. I report back from the front lines of the battle that is me. I am somewhat nonplused by the event that is my life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes