Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Chris Rock

Chris Rock







Men are only as unfaithful as their options.
I don't get high, but sometimes I wish I did. That way, when I messed up in life I would have an excuse. But right now there's no rehab for stupidity.
Yeah, I love being famous. It's almost like being white, y'know?

You don't pay taxes - they take taxes.

If a woman tells you she's twenty and looks sixteen, she's twelve. If she tells you she's twenty-six and looks twenty-six, she's damn near fourty.

I live in a neighborhood so bad that you can get shot while getting shot.

There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.

Every town has the same two malls: the one white people go to and the one white people used to go to.

Black people dominate sports in the United States. 20% of the population and 90% of the final four.

Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes