Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Quotes 









I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.

I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.

This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.

Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.

It takes tremendous discipline to control the influence, the power you have over other people's lives. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes