Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Best Quotes By Jet Li

Jet Lee Quotes 





My wife wanted my children to have some Chinese culture and education. She believes the children need to learn two languages and two cultures.

I spend more time learning about Buddhism than English, which is why my English today is still bad.

I never stopped studying Buddhism. In the past few years, in between movies, I do a retreat.

I've been learning martial arts since I was 8 years old.

I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.

Zhang Yimou tried to use martial arts to talk about Chinese culture, Chinese people. What do they think, what do they want and what do they hope.

Wushu is a move in Chinese, a physical move. An attack. Wushu is like an art.

I want to thank my mum, my daddy, my coach, my teacher, everybody in my life.

 
This film ’Hero’ talks about the peace of Chinese people.

Every President that went to China, I would meet them and have dinner and talk about the past and the future. That was in the '70s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes