Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Motivational Quotes By Steven Spielberg

Steven Spielberg Quotes 







All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives.

I'm not really interested in making money.

Once a month the sky falls on my head, I come to and I see another movie I want to make.

Every time I go to a movie, it's magic, no matter what the movie's about.

Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark?

I want to be the Cecil B. DeMille of science fiction.

When war comes, two things happen - profits go way, way up and all perishables go way, way down. There becomes a market for them.

The public has an appetite for anything about imagination - anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible.

You know, I don't really do that much looking inside me when I'm working on a project. Whatever I am becomes what that film is. But I change; you change.

I don't think any movie or any book or any work of art can solve the stalemate in the Middle East today. But it's certainly worth a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes