Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Popular Chloë Grace Moretz Quotes

Chloe Grace Quotes 




My mom has always said that if I get a big head, she'll take me out of this business as quickly as I got into it.

I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can.

My mom gives me an allowance. She keeps me pretty tight-reined.

I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty.

I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time.

My mom won't let anyone treat me like a little princess.

The problem with me is, anything that's easy I will just overdo it. Especially with clothes. But I'm 14 - my mom is super-strict about that.

My mom's the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I'm a lump of clay and she's moulding me into a woman.

My mom won't let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it's TK Maxx or a birthday occasion.

The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes