Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Popular Quotes By Emma Thompson

Emma Thompson Quotes 





Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn't listening.

Children are the most wonderful audiences. What's struck me most is that that they watch it so silently, until the end when they shriek and shout and clap.

A lot of very beautiful women can be a pain because all they're thinking about is how they look.

Its unfortunate and I really wish I wouldn't have to say this, but I really like human beings who have suffered. They're kinder.

Indeed - judicious, consistent parenting is a dream of mine. No judgements, learning space and listening carefully are my goals.

I was brought up by very witty people who were dealing with quite difficult things: disease and death... I was brought up by people who tended to giggle at funerals.

Children don't need much advice but they really do need to be listened to and not just with half an ear.

I don't have technique because I never learnt any.

If you don't want women to do whatever they need to do then you must provide them with food, you must provide them with shelter and their basic human rights.

I`ve realized that in all the great stories, even if there`s a happily-ever-after ending, there`s something sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes