Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Beautiful Quotes By Kate Bosworth

Kate Bosworth Quotes






Acting is a life experience. I'm always learning things when I'm making a movie. So the fame part of it is fine when you consider what you get out of this job.

It's so different when you change your hair color, you're treated so differently. It's a very funny experience. It's fun - I love changing up my hair.

My parents were amazing and wonderful, but there was a lot of pressure to do my best and in every way possible.

To put as little pressure on the relationship you're in is very important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes