Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Beautiful Quotes By Hilary Swank

Hilary Swank Quotes 







One thing I've learned: You never know where life is taking you, but it's taking you.

The truth is, after Boys Don't Cry, I realized how few and far between the great roles are. I am beyond thankful for finding Million Dollar Baby.

Learning how to fly, for me, was so euphoric.

It's how you look at beauty. Is it only an outward appearance with hair and makeup and a hot body, or is it something deeper than that?

I took 'P.S. I Love You' thinking it was going to be a little funny, and I ended up crying every day on that film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes