Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Pretty Quotes By Dakota Fanning


Dakota Fanning Quotes 







Courtney Love is really cool and funny. I would like to meet Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz. I think I could play their daughters.

My dad named me Dakota and my mom came up with my first name Hannah. So it's Hannah Dakota Fanning.

ER was one of my favourites. I played a car accident victim who has leukemia. I got to wear a neck brace and nose tubes for the two days I worked.

I'm home schooled, and I have a teacher that goes with me on all my movies.

I never get scared making these kinds of movies because it's all make-believe, but I did cry when I saw the finished version of Man On Fire because it is so sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes