Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Pretty Quotes By Dakota Fanning


Dakota Fanning Quotes 







Courtney Love is really cool and funny. I would like to meet Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz. I think I could play their daughters.

My dad named me Dakota and my mom came up with my first name Hannah. So it's Hannah Dakota Fanning.

ER was one of my favourites. I played a car accident victim who has leukemia. I got to wear a neck brace and nose tubes for the two days I worked.

I'm home schooled, and I have a teacher that goes with me on all my movies.

I never get scared making these kinds of movies because it's all make-believe, but I did cry when I saw the finished version of Man On Fire because it is so sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes