Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

8 Beautiful Quotes By Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan Quotes 






Life is full of risks anyway, why not take them?

Beauty is grace and confidence. I've learned to accept and appreciate what nature gave me.

I hate it when people call me a teen queen.

I'm not skinny for the wrong reasons. It's not because I'm bulimic or anorexic or doing drugs. Compared to a lot of actresses my age, I'm actually overweight.

I am happy being able to play roles with people my age because once you do something really mature there is no turning back.

I want to be remembered for the work that I've done, rather than the car accidents that I've gotten into, the men that I've not dated - or the man that I have.

I write a lot of lyrics and I'm involved in the producing process, because it's like, if I'm singing it, I want it to be something that I can relate to.

Marriage is a big deal, but who's to say I'm not going to pull a Vegas and get married to see what it's like for a minute?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes