Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

8 Sexy Quotes By Eliza Dushku

Eliza Dushku Quotes 




Go big or go home. Because it's true. What do you have to lose?

There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants.

My parents divorced when I was born, and my mother is a political science professor, like a feminist Mormon, which is sort of an oxymoron.

I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom.

Each year, I say I'm going to go to school next year. It's inevitable that I'll end up getting my education.

When you get to your mid-20s, you start to feel responsibilities for the things that you do and the people around you. It's a cool age.

My mom is this liberal, feminist, Mormon powerhouse. I just love her to death.

We didn't have a TV in the living room and all my friends thought we were kind of weird. When they'd come over, my mom wanted to talk to them about current events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes