Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Beautiful Quotes By Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson Quotes 







In complete darkness we are all the same, it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you.

It is my belief that we all have the need to feel special. It is this need that can bring out the best in us, yet the worst in us.

I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don't mind that.

I had a pretty sexual imagination for a kid.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes