Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Best Quotes By Seann William Scott

Seann William Scott Quotes 








I don't really necessarily think I'm a funny guy, but I like the opportunity to take on something that I don't feel I'm the best at doing.

I find that when you see somebody in the tabloids all the time, you have no desire to see them in movies.

My dad was diagnosed with cancer, so we ended up burying him a year to the day that he was diagnosed.

There are a lot of movies I've done that come and go, and don't really establish a growing fan base.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes