Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes 





The thing I noticed about Jack was when we did a reading of the script, just to warm up.

There's a very small group of elite actresses who are my age, who people want to work with. It's not easy to get a good job with good actors.

Well, my mom is single and we've both been single at the same time over the last ten years, so I really related to the bond between my character and Diane's.

Whenever I was with Kevin Pollak, I had to leave the room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes