Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Pretty Quotes By Rachel McAdams

Rachel McAdams Quotes 





I've discovered as I've grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you're a kid. It isn't just a straightforward fairytale.

I'm not an amazing cook. But I can follow a recipe!

The physical part of comedy is as hard as a lot of action movies. It scares me, but in a way that I like.

My mother never put an emphasis on looks. She let us grow up on our own time line. She never forced any beauty regimen into my world.

I really like having a life outside work. I sometimes wish I did more career stuff and was in that Hollywood scene a bit more. But Toronto's my home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes