Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Beautiful Quotes By Amy Smart

Amy Smart quotes 





I'm just kind of taking whatever life gives me and hoping that I make the right decision.

Well, what is acting but the study of human behavior? And that's so fascinating to me.

I think it's a gift to become a star, to become a celebrity.

I sometimes skip meals when I travel.

I want to take roles that challenge me and I want to like the script and obviously feel connected with the director because the director to me is so important.

I love cooking during Christmas, all smells like the hot apple cider, the hot spiced wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes