Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Beautiful Quotes By Amy Smart

Amy Smart quotes 





I'm just kind of taking whatever life gives me and hoping that I make the right decision.

Well, what is acting but the study of human behavior? And that's so fascinating to me.

I think it's a gift to become a star, to become a celebrity.

I sometimes skip meals when I travel.

I want to take roles that challenge me and I want to like the script and obviously feel connected with the director because the director to me is so important.

I love cooking during Christmas, all smells like the hot apple cider, the hot spiced wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes