Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Beautiful Quotes By Céline Dion

Celine Dion Quotes 






Everything that I decide to do means something, otherwise I don't do them.

I've never been cool - and I don't care.

I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.

I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique.

I will perform My Heart Will Go On for the rest of my life and it will always remain a very emotional experience for me.

Its the moment you think you can't that you realize you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes