Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Quotes By Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy Fallon Quotes 







Don't keep reaching for the stars because you'll just look like an idiot stretching that way for no reason.

Everyone looks so much better when they smile.

The one thing you shouldn't do is try to tell a cab driver how to get somewhere.

If you're a sports fan you realize that when you meet somebody, like a girlfriend, they kind of have to root for your team. They don't have a choice.

I sing in the car if I'm in LA, because you're like soundproofed.

Leno, Conan. They are both really funny. They really know how to land one.

Sometimes I wish I had a terrible childhood, so that at least I'd have an excuse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes