Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Top Rated Quotes By Tina Fey

Tina Fey Quotes 








Do your thing and don't care if they like it.

Confidence is 10% hard work and 90% delusion.

I have a suspicion that the definition of "crazy" in show business is a woman who keeps talking even after no one wants to f*** [sleep with her] anymore.

To me YES, AND means don't be afraid to contribute. Always make sure you're adding something to the discussion. Your initiations are worthwhile.

You have to let people see what you wrote. It will never be perfect, but perfect is overrated. Perfect is boring.

I'll be ready for it to happen and that way it won't happen. It's a burden, being able to control situations with my hyper-vigilance, but it's my lot in life.

Most of the time you’re too busy to think about it. But every now and then you say, ’I work at ’Saturday Night Live ’ and that is so cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes