Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman 




What's the point of doing something good if nobody's watching.


I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It's important not to focus on yourself too much.


I think it's important that we don't all have to hold our heads high all the time saying everything's fine.


You don't have to be naked to be sexy.


Even from a very early age, I knew I didn't want to miss out on anything life had to offer just because it might be considered dangerous.


I never knew I'd be in a musical, let alone win an award for one.


When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness.


Stay out of the sun, because it is the worst thing in terms of aging. I'm very medical. I come from a medical family.


I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby.


I have a different approach. I don't file lawsuits because I really don't care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes