Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Best Justin Bieber Quotes

Justin Beiber







I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me.


I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.



A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.



I've got my eye on a few things to spend my money on. I've got my own bank card but I am really good with money. I don't spend too much at all.

We're trying to set up a movie for me in the near future. It's going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered. Kinda like my own version of '8 Mile.'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes